KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA
NATION RELIGION KING
National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development
Cambodia Nutrition Project (CNP)P162675, IDA CREDIT NO.6394-KH
Request for Expression of Interest of Consulting Firm/NGO for
Design and Develop Materials, Job Aids, and Coaching Tools
National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS) is the Implementing Agency for component 2which finance community-based interventions in the seven priority provinces to stimulate demand, increase utilization of facility-based priority services, and encourage the adoption of improved RMNCAH-N behaviors. Component objectives are to: i) strengthen the links between the sub-national authorities, the public health providers, and the citizens; (ii) create demand and increase access to priority health and nutrition services; and (iii) strengthen public sector commitment and accountability to improve the availability and quality of priority health and nutrition services ; and (iv) use performance-based grants (C/S-SDGs) to improve (Sub National Authority) SNA delivery and sustainable financing of relevant social service activities linked with the project’s priority services.
The NCDDS seeks a firm/NGO that can develop informational materials, job aids, coaching tool in Khmer and English to train Communes and Sangkats on service delivery grants tools and processes (C/S-SDG) for the period of 299 person-days or within 1 to 1.5 years.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
• Consulting Firm/NGO has strong presence in Cambodia;
• Consulting Firm/NGO has at least 5 years of relevant experience working with international organization and/or development partner;
• Experiences working with government counterparts and understand subnational administration structure and working procedures;
• Experience working in the fields of maternal and child health, nutrition, food security highly or health promotion and D&D reform is preferred;
• Experience in developing policy and/or implementation guidelines and training materials development related to health, community health, village health support group members, and health promotion, provincial administration, district and commune is an advantage;
• Experience in developing behavioral change communication content and materials;
• Demonstrate ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues from different sectors;
• Key Team Works have educational background and at least 5 years experience in related work;
• All team members must have good communication and interpersonal skills.