Development Innovations is a five-year project funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) that helps civil society organizations (CSOs), technology companies and social enterprises to design and use information and communication technology (ICT) solutions that address Cambodia’s development challenges.
DI has been successfully running ICT related development in Cambodia for the last few years. Their activities is including ICT Training, Technology Advisory Services, Co-Working Space (which is already closed), Technology Grant Fund, Incubation between CSOs & Technology Service Providers, Social Event such as Barcamp and Tech Expo and also support local social events. DI's first round fund is already concluded and right now they start their second round Technology Grant Fund. Here is the new opportunity for NGOs and/or Private Company to start challenging their idea with the help from ICT components. Here are quick summary of this technology Grant Fund
- Maximum grant up to 50,000$
- Only registered CSOs and Technology Service Providers are eligible
- Your project must have timeline maximum 9 months or less
- 6-10 grantees will be selected
- You must contribute at least 5% in finance in your proposed budget
DI also provide extra support service such as ICT Advisory Service by DI technical staff if you are not sure how your ICT project will be suitable. you can book meeting with DI ICT Advisor for maximum one hour per day from now on.
Please also note important that as below.
Am i eligible if i have a group of ICT team but not register?
- If you have great idea and want to apply, you can attached yourself or your team to any registed CSOs and start developing proposal
What is the scoring system for proposal?
Please see below image for how DI scores your ICT project.